Tournament Organizers at the US Open Tennis Tournament have now released the order of play for day 12 of the 2022 US Open (Friday, 9th of September 2022).
Day 12 Order of Play – 2022 US Open
Below is the order of play for Day 12 on the Arthur Ashe and Louis Armstrong stadiums.
Arthur Ashe Stadium
Day 12 will see the first of the 2022 US Open finals taking place with Rajeev Ram and Joe Salisbury taking on Wesley Koolhof and Neal Skupski in the men’s doubles final.
This will be followed by the first of two men’s singles finals on day 12 with Karen Khachanov playing Casper Ruud.
The night session will feature the eagerly anticipated match between Carlos Alcaraz and crowd favorite Frances Tiafoe.
Arthur Ashe Day Session (12:00 pm Start)
- Rajeev Ram and Joe Salisbury vs. Wesley Koolhof and Neal Skupski
- Karen Khachanov vs. Casper Ruud (Not Before: 3:00 pm)
Arthur Ashe Night Session (7:00 pm Start)
- Carlos Alcaraz vs. Frances Tiafoe
Louis Armstrong Stadium (12:00 pm)
- Shingo Kunieda vs. Takuya Miki
- Caroline Dolehide and Storm Sanders vs. Caty McNally and Taylor Townsend (Not Before: 2:00 pm)
- Alfie Hewett and Gordon Reid vs. Alexander Cataldo and Tokito Oda
- Diede De Groot and Aniek Van Koot vs. Manami Tanaka and Zhenzhen Zhu
For the order of play on the smaller courts, check out the official US Open website.