Tournament Organizers at the US Open Tennis Tournament have now released the order of play for day 10 of the 2022 US Open (Wednesday, 7th of September 2022).
Day 10 Order of Play – 2022 US Open Tennis
Below is the order of play for Day 10 in the Arthur Ashe and Louis Armstrong stadiums.
Arthur Ashe Stadium Day 10
The first match on the Arthur Ashe day 10 schedule will see Karolina Pliskova take on Aryna Sabalenka.
The first match in the night session will be the Iga Swiatek vs. Jessica Pegula with Pegula aiming to reach the semifinals of a grand slam singles tournament for the first time.
The final match on day 10 will see two next gen players fight it out for a place in the semifinals.
Arthur Ashe Day Session (12:00 pm Start)
- Karolina Pliskova vs. Aryna Sabalenka
- Andrey Rublev vs. Frances Tiafoe
Arthur Ashe Night Session (7:00 pm Start)
- Iga Swiatek vs. Jessica Pegula
- Jannik Sinner vs. Carlos Alcaraz
Louis Armstrong Stadium Day 10 (11:00 am Start)
Due to rain delays on Day 9 of the tournament, Day 10 will see five doubles matches being played in the Louis Armstrong stadium.
- Barbora Krejcikova and Katerina Siniakova vs. Gabriela Dabrowski and Giuliana Olmos
- Caroline Dolehide and Storm Sanders vs. Caroline Garcia and Kristina Mladenovic (Not Before: 1:00 pm)
- Desirae Krawczyk and Demi Schuurs vs. Caty McNally and Taylor Townsend
- Storm Sanders and John Peers vs. Leylah Fernandez and Jack Sock
- Caty McNally and William Blumberg vs. Jelena Ostapenko and David Vega Hernandez
For the order of play on the smaller courts, check out the official US Open website.